How to get on the Freebord Team
If you think you’ve got what it takes to be on Freebord’s Pro Team, then you’ve come to the right place. Get your camera out and power up your computer, we want the best 2 minute reel you’ve got.
- Put together a 2 minute edited highlight reel that shows us what you got (make sure you highlight all aspects of your riding).
- We want your best raw riding clips (no music) sequenced together into a 2 minute max video. You can use clips we have already seen from this year or new footage.
- We will be looking 100% at the quality of your riding, not your editing – so your video should showcase your best riding clips.
- This is not a concept video. Keep the audio raw with no effects.
- For reference, check out Jason Vant’rood’s submission. This is the level of riding you should be aiming for.
- Upload your video to any video hosting site (Vimeo, Youtube, etc.) and either submit using the for below or email the link to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will only accept one video per rider.
- All videos are due by March 1st, 2017. No late submissions will be considered.