Looking for honor and recognition? Or is it the thrill of team trips, shredding hills with a squad, free gear and the international connections that you seek?
Regardless of what you’re looking for we decided to take a new route with this years team selection.
Traditionally we have decided on the new team to coincide with the start of the new year (made sense at the time), but now we have come to our senses. We are extending the team submissions to March, 31st 2016. This way we can give people who are buried in snow at the moment a chance to get some current riding footage in their team submission video. We want to see current footage of you riding fast, going big, spinning smooth and flowing freestyle. With the deadline extended you will have more than enough time to plan out the best 2 minute video that showcases your Freebording skills.
Just like Ernest Shackleton recruited a bold team of sea men to explore Antarctica, we too have a wild journey ahead of us. The time to plan is now – Here are the details.
- Put together a 2 minute edited highlight reel that shows us what you got (make sure you highlight all aspects of your riding).
- We want your best riding clips (no music) sequenced together into a 2 minute max video. You can use clips we have already seen from this year or new footage.
- We will be looking 100% at the quality of your riding, not your editing – so your video should showcase your best riding clips.
- This is not a concept video. Keep the audio raw with no effects.
- For reference, check out this post of examples. This is the level of riding you should be aiming for.
- Upload your video to any video hosting site (Vimeo, Youtube, etc.) and email the link to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will only accept one video per rider.
- All videos are due by March 31, 2016. No late submissions will be considered.