Time’s almost up! If you plan to find out if you make the cut, make sure you send in your pro team submission by March 1st. Time is running out, so get your last minute search for those bangers you’ve gotten over last season. Show us what you got!Make sure all edits are no longer than 2 minutes, and only send in your best raw clips with raw audio (no music). For some reference on what we’re looking for check out this submission from last year. For more information click
Check out this dope submission of Jason Vant’Rood just in case you need a visual.
Here are our guidelines
- Put together a 2-minute edited highlight reel that shows us what you got (make sure you highlight all aspects of your riding). We want your best raw riding clips (no music) sequenced together into a 2-minute max video. You can use clips we have already seen from this year or new footage.
- We will be looking 100% at the quality of your riding, not your editing – so your video should showcase your best riding clips. This is not a concept video. Keep the audio raw with no effects.
- For reference, check out last year’s Pro team. This is the level of riding you should be aiming for.
- Upload your video to any video hosting site (Vimeo, Youtube, etc.) and email the link to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will only accept one video per rider.
- All videos are due by March 1st, 2017. No late submissions will be considered.