FREEBORD RIDER AWARDS
The 2017 Freebord Rider Awards are right around the corner so make sure you’re there! This year is going to be a bit different, we are still shredding around the city as well as the bay area but we’ll be condensing all of the madness into a one-day event!
We can’t let you know all the details. What we can tell you is you don’t want to miss out!
When: Saturday, October 28th
Where: Freebord MFG: 455 Irwin St. Unit 104, San Francisco, CA 94107 (Google Map)
Lodging: Please email Info@Freebord.com for suggestions or recommendations on local lodging.
What to Expect: Great riding, great company, free food, free drinks, and epic times!
Under 18: Any persons under the age of 18 must fill out the release waiver signed by both the rider and guardian.
2017 FRA Schedule:
Saturday, October 28th
9am – 11am: Arriving at the factory for shred. Board prep, store purchases, etc.
11:15am: Head out to shred the city
5pm-6pm: make your way to the Freebord factory.
6pm – 7:30pm: Chow down at the factory bbq.
7pm-1am: Freebord Rider awards, beers, boarding, awards, etc.
If you have any questions hit us up at 415-285-2637 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
With the FRA around the corner, it’s now that time to prepare for the Best-Submitted-Video. Check the 2017 BSV page here for further details
Anything goes here folks! Pros and amateurs, bust out that cell phone, GoPro, drone, stabilizer, potatoes, WHATEVER! Super 8mm, SD, HD, 4K Show us what you got!
– You may submit as many videos as you like but ALL submissions are due no later than Friday, October 6th @ 11:59pm PST!
** Sidenote: Only ONE of your videos can win!
– Video can be up to 2 min in length. They may be shorter, but please, not longer.
– All riders in the submitted videos must be wearing helmets.
– All entries must be uploaded online into Vimeo or YouTube and tagged appropriately as “Freebord BSV2017” – don’t forget to save a high-quality version on your own computer – we may request it for finalists!
– Along with uploading online, video links must be submitted by October 6th, 2017 @ 11:59 PST. Please include your name and contact information and a few details describing your video (this is important!).
– Freebord MFG will do the initial round of judging, narrowing down submissions to a top 10.
– Top ten finalists will be viewed from a panel of outside judges who will select a winner.
– All videos must be related to Freebord (DUH?).
By Entering This Contest, You Agree To Be Bound By The Following Terms And Conditions:
By Submitting A Video To This Contest, All Participants Transfer Automatically To FREEBORD, Who Accepts Full And Entire Rights To The Use Of The Video Submission. All Of The Results And Proceeds Of Your Entry Hereunder Shall Be Owned By Freebord Manufacturing. You Hereby Assign All Rights, Titles And Interest Therein To FREEBORD And Relinquish All Claims To Any Right, Title Or Interest Of Any Kind Associated With Your Submitted Video And Its Use By FREEBORD.
ROOKIE AND STANDOUT OF THE YEAR 2017
We’re now accepting nominations for 2017 Rookie of the Year and Standout of the Year. Think you’re good enough? Know someone who should be considered? Send us your submission to Videos@freebord.com by 11:59pm on Friday, October 6th! Submissions should be raw, non-polished team-sub style, no longer than 2 minutes.
Rookie and Standout will be chosen on the basis of video submissions. Rider of the year is chosen from 2017 Pro Team members only. We’ll choose 3 nominees in each category and announce them in early Oct. The winners will be announced at the Freebord Rider Awards in San Francisco.
2017 Rookie of the Year: Best new rider who has come up on the scene in the past year/ year and a half.
2017 Standout of the Year: A non-team rider who has been riding for a while, but is turning some serious heads in the Freebord world this year.
2017 Rider of the Year: Team rider who best combines style, skill and a forward-thinking vision to feed progression in the sport of Freebording.
Here is some motivation from 2016, good luck!!