It’s been a great year of riding for us here at Freebord – but now it’s time to see what YOU’VE been up to!
We’re stoked to announce the 11th annual “Best Submitted Video” contest! The rules are simple: send us your best 2 min of riding, we’ll pick the top 10 submissions, and send out awesome prizes to the winners – sounds great, huh?
1st, 2nd & 3rd place prize details coming soon – all entries will receive Freebord swag.
Everyone goes home a winner here at Freebord!
Anything goes here folks! Pros and amateurs, bust out that cell phone, GoPro, drone, stabilizer, potatoes, WHATEVER! Super 8mm, SD, HD, 4K Show us what you got!
– You may submit as many videos as you like but ALL submissions are due no later than Sunday, October 2nd @ 11:59pm PST!
** Sidenote: Only ONE of your videos can win!
– Video can be up to 2 min in length. They may be shorter, but please, not longer.
– All riders in the submitted videos must be wearing helmets.
– All entries must be uploaded online into Vimeo or YouTube and tagged appropriately as “Freebord BSV2016” – don’t forget to save a high-quality version on your own computer – we may request it for finalists!
– Along with uploading online, video links must be submitted by October 2nd, 2016 @ 11:59 PST. Please include your name and contact information and a few details describing your video (this is important!).
– Freebord MFG will do the initial round of judging, narrowing down submissions to a top 10.
– Top ten finalists will be viewed from a panel of outside judges who will select a winner.
– All videos must be related to Freebord (DUH?).
By entering this contest, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions: