Get your footage together
With the FRA around the corner, it’s now that time to prepare for the Best-Submitted-Video. Let’s dial it back and take a look at last years 1st place winner. This year we are doing the Best-Submitted-Video a bit differently. Originally the BSV was just one contest, we thought it be a good idea to change it up a bit. Now we’ve split it into two categories. Category one is for the Hi-end submissions, this is for the pros, the guys with all the tools (DSLR, Interchangeable lenses, drone, crane, stabilizers, stedi-cam, etc). Category two is for the Amatur Freebord video maker, the guys with a GoPro, Handycam or Cellphone.
Anything goes here folks! Pros and amateurs, bust out that cell phone, GoPro, drone, stabilizer, potatoes, WHATEVER! Super 8mm, SD, HD, 4K Show us what you got!
– You may submit as many videos as you like but ALL submissions are due no later than Sunday, October 2nd @ 11:59pm PST!
** Sidenote: Only ONE of your videos can win!
– Video can be up to 2 min in length. They may be shorter, but please, not longer.
– All riders in the submitted videos must be wearing helmets.
– All entries must be uploaded online into Vimeo or YouTube and tagged appropriately as “Freebord BSV2016” – don’t forget to save a high-quality version on your own computer – we may request it for finalists!
– Along with uploading online, video links must be submitted by October 2nd, 2016 @ 11:59 PST. Please include your name and contact information and a few details describing your video (this is important!).
We’ll Be The Judge Of That:
– Freebord MFG will do the initial round of judging, narrowing down submissions to a top 10.
– Top ten finalists will be viewed from a panel of outside judges who will select a winner.
– All videos must be related to Freebord (DUH?).