It’s been a great year of riding for us here at Freebord – but now it’s time to see what YOU’VE been up to!
We’re stoked to announce the 7th annual “Best Submitted Video” contest! The rules are simple: send us your best 2 min of riding, we’ll pick the top 10 submissions, and send out awesome prizes to the winners – sounds great, huh?
1st, 2nd & 3rd place prize details coming soon – all entries will receive Freebord swag.
Everyone goes home a winner here at Freebord!
– You may submit as many videos as you like but ALL submissions are due no later than Thursday, October 10th @ 11:59pm PST!
** Sidenote: Only ONE of your videos can win!
– Video can be up to 2 min in length. They may be shorter, but please, not longer.
– All riders in the submitted videos must be wearing helmets.
– All entries must be uploaded online into Vimeo or YouTube and tagged appropriately as “Freebord BSV2013” – don’t forget to save a high-quality version on your own computer – we may request it for finalists!
– Along with uploading online, email video link to email@example.com by September 30, 2013 @ 11:59 PST. Please include your name and contact information (this is important!).
We’ll Be The Judge Of That:
– Freebord MFG will do the initial round of judging, narrowing down submissions to a top 10.
– Top ten finalists will be viewed from a panel of outside judges who will select a winner.
– All videos must be related to Freebord (DUH?).
Things Our Lawyers Make Us Say:
By entering this contest, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
- All entries must be of original design and personal execution. Freebord Manufacturing shall not be responsible for lost, late, mutilated, misdirected or corrupted files. Entries that are incomplete are not eligible. Participants agree to be bound by these rules and all decisions are final. Freebord will not accept late submissions due to technical difficulties, and furthermore, third party sites are not responsible for late submissions due to technical difficulties.
- All entrants release Freebord and their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, directors, officers, employees, agents and all others associated with the development and execution of the Contest from any and all liability from injury, loss or damage of any kind resulting from participation in this promotion or acceptance or use of the prize.
- By submitting a video to this contest, all participants transfer automatically to FREEBORD, who accepts full and entire rights to the use of the video submission. All of the results and proceeds of your entry hereunder shall be owned by Freebord Manufacturing. You hereby assign all rights, titles and interest therein to FREEBORD and relinquish all claims to any right, title or interest of any kind associated with your submitted video and its use by FREEBORD.