Yo! It’s been awhile since we’ve had a contest outside of the Rider Awards and we feel that it’s time to get back to our roots. Who’s down? Announcing The Official:
Best Edited Video Contest!
We have a ton of footage from 2017’s pro team trip. We have used some of it here and there but we need some fresh eyes to throw together an official 2017 team trip video. This year we are going to leave that up to you; whoever you are. Below you will find a Google Drive link with all of the content. It’s completely free to download but be aware- it’s over 300 gigabytes of media. So, pick and choose what you want or make sure you have enough memory on your device! You are the director now. Cut together whatever you want however you want. Everyone can enter but only one will win!
We are leaving this up to you but let’s set some ground rules-
1. Video length must be at least 1 to 5 mins. Nothing more! nothing less! No other footage may be used. Just the footage provided.
2. The editor may use any music of their choosing or raw audio from the video.
3. Upload with the highest quality possible to either Vimeo or Youtube with “2017BEV” in the title. Email the video link to email@example.com with “2017 BEV” in the subject line.
4. You don’t need to be a Freeborder to enter!
5. Videos will be judged on creativity, quality of editing and overall entertainment value.
6. You may submit as many videos as you want.
7. Submissions are due Friday February 16th, 2018! Submissions made later than 11:59 PM (Pacific Time) Friday February 2nd will not be accepted.
8. Freebord will judge all entries and will announce a winner on or before Monday February 19th.
*Keep the original file of the video on your hard drive- we may ask you to send it to us at one point*
What’s in it for you:
The winner will receive a mystery box packed full of Freebord parts & essentials. The video will be posted on Freebord.com, Facebook, Instagram and the Freebord Blog!
Check out the winner from the last Best Edited Video back in 2011!
If you have any questions email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the factory at (415) 285-2673.